Witan is an Investment Trust which is listed on the London Stock Exchange and was founded in 1909.
Long term growth in income and capital through active multi-manager investment in global equities.
Profile & characteristics
- An independent multi-manager approach accessing the best available talent in the global marketplace.
- Diversified exposure both to developed and faster growing equity markets.
- A dividend growing in real terms, ahead of inflation.
- Selective use of gearing, alternative investment techniques and investment in other asset classes.
- Share buy-backs are employed to improve net asset value and reduce the level and volatility of the discount.
- Competitive costs by strict control of expenses.